An instrument that prioritizes ease of use, features the ideal ergonomic shape for the application in question, and sets new standards in disposable endoscopes with its brilliant imaging. All this is combined with a unique 3-channel solution, which provides patient safety and opens up completely new possibilities for designing your procedure.
Efficient treatment, every time
The 3-channel solution: Simultaneous working with stone basket and laser fiber with continuous backflushing even without ureteral access sheath.
Can be used instead of a cystoscope or semi-rigid URS for placing the guide wire.
Can also be inserted without ureteral access sheath.
Both ureter and kidney stones can be treated.
Cuts down on standard instrument requirements.
No need to change instruments.
Ideal for solo surgery.
- Combination of semi-rigid sheath and flexible distal tip.
- Atraumatically shaped instrument tip for easy passage of ureteral stenoses.
- 300° upward/downward deflection of the distal tip.
- Continuous irrigation possible via a third channel integrated in the instrument sheath.
- Outstanding depth of field thanks to CMOS sensor technology.
- Distal LED for homogeneous illumination of the surgical area without overexposure and reflections.
- Special Imaging Mode (SIM) compatible.
- Unique handle design enables completely new handling.
- Handle with non-slip silicone inlays.
- Surgery can also be performed comfortably while seated.
- Various ergonomic hand-positioning options available.
- Direct transmission of hand movement to the flexible distal tip.
- Reduced strain on the muscles due to relaxed, ergonomic working posture during the procedure.
Discover the 3D model of RIWO D-URS with the Augmented Reality app.
Here is how it works:
- Download the "RIWO AR" app to your smartphone or tablet.
- Start the app on your device.
- Scan the image on the right with the app.
Have fun discovering the Augmented Reality world of Richard Wolf!
Subject to modifications. Please note that some products may not be available in all countries. Please always take note of the information that is provided with the product. For more detailed information, please consult with your contact partner or directly with Richard Wolf GmbH.